Wednesday, June 13, 2012

~June 6, 2012~


Hello Everyone!

How are you all doing this week? Well, it has been another great week at Temple Square or should I say the Beehive House! That is my new assignment. I am serving in Brigham Young's home and I think that I am starting to get the hang of bridging all the history to the Gospel. It is not easy let me tell you.  Well, I have a miracle that I want to share with you! So, my companion, Sister Lee from Singapore, and I were walking to the Beehive House after church and there is only us and one man walking down the side walk. He stops us and asks, "are you Mormon?" We looked at each other and said, "yes!".

Then he asked what does Mormon mean? And so we took out the Book of Mormon and explained that Mormon was a prophet who wrote in ancient times. He then asked if he could have one and said that he would like to meet with missionaries!!!!! We, got his information and as we were walking away our mouths were just hanging open! We could not believe how prepared and elect he is! It was truly a miracle to have someone stop us and within 5 min. want to meet with missionaries!

Needless to say we will be teaching him tomorrow night! So, excited! I absolutely love being a missionary and being able to bring the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who don't know where to find it. I know that these things are true and that everyone can know for themselves through sincere prayer. I love my Father in Heaven and I love His Son Jesus Christ, they just make life so much better! Hope you all have a great week!

Love Always,

Sister Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment