Monday, January 2, 2012

~January 2, 2012~

Hello Everyone!!!!

I don't have much time this week but I wanted to write you all and let you know that I have been thinking of you and that the Lord's work is still going forward. In the word's of my Mission President "It's all true!"

The one miracle that I want to share with you is we met a girl here from Spain who had come to visit the missionaries that taught her 12 years ago, but she was never baptized. So, we took her to the Christus and she really felt the spirit. So much in fact that she could not stop crying. We read from the Book of Mormon with her and by the end we were all crying and she then pulled the referral card out of my companion's hand and said that she had to fill it out and remember the things she was taught so long ago.

So, we will be able to teach her in a few weeks when she goes back to Spain. She also wants us to call her mom and share this great message with her. That is just one of the amazing stories that have happened this week and this Christmas season. The lights are no longer on and the people are no longer coming in the thousands but this Gospel of Jesus Christ is still true and now we have many, many people to call! I love being a missionary and having the privilege to share this great message with, literally, the world! Thank you all for your support and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Love,
Sister Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment