Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~September 11, 2012~


Hello Everyone!

How are you all doing? Hopefully you have had a great week! Okay so first I have an update on Nick- the miracle from last week- for you! We taught him again and he was actually in the airport but he still read scriptures with us! He said he was going to church which was a few days ago and we call him tomorrow to find out!!! He is solid as a rock! When we shared with him about Christ visiting those in the ancient American continent he said that it just makes sense. And it does!!! I mean why would Christ only visit those who lived in Jerusalem when God loves all of His children no matter where they live or what race they are- 2 Nephi 26:33 " For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he ainviteth them ballto ccome unto him and partake of his goodness; and he ddeniethnone that come unto him, black and white, ebond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the fheathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. " We love Nick!!!

So, a miracle this week is that we found a new investigator on mormon.org! He came on and was just so interested in learning more! He said that he had met with missionaries before but that he never took the step to get baptized! So, we have been calling him but we are kind of playing phone tag right now. I am sure that we will get to talk with him soon! He already left us a message saying that he started reading the Book of Mormon again! The church is true!!! Thank you all for being so great! I want to invite you to start reading the Book of Mormon if you have not already and really take your time to go through and know what it is that the Book of Mormon is telling you. I promise that as you do this you will see so clearly the gospel of Jesus Christ! Have a great week!

Love Always,

Sister Armstrong

Sister Armstrong also wrote the following when we asked about her new leadership opportunity:

"Well, yes I am a Zone Leader which is way more responsibility then District Leader. This means that my companion and I work together as Zone Leader's because there is so much work to do. We have been given stewardship over 20 other sisters in the mission. We are one of the biggest zones! And this week our zone had 4 baptisms!!!! Awesome!!!! The goal that we have set is to have 15 people enter the waters of baptism this transfer and I know that we can do it! It is great to be able to serve the sisters in our zone and motivate them to do the Lord's work. The Lord is really stretching me this transfer and really molding me for something more... not sure what it is but I am really being tested. So, thank you for all the leadership skills that you both taught me and always encouraging me to take those leadership opportunities it has completely helped me in my missionary work."

No comments:

Post a Comment