Monday, December 24, 2012

~December 24, 2012~


Hello Everyone!

Merry Christmas Eve!!! I hope that you are all having a great Holiday season! The Holidays are great here in Texas! I have never had more sweets to eat in all my life! Good thing we exercise and that we have Elders! Okay well this week we had an amazing miracle! We had a mission conference for Christmas on Thursday and on our way back we received a phone call from our Bishop telling us that he just got off the phone with a lady who called the church and telling them that she wanted to learn about the church and so they gave her the Bishop's number and then he called us! Then later that night we got a call from another member who said that he met a man that needs God in his life and then handed him the phone and so I chatted with him and got his details and set up a time to meet with him! I was so excited that people were just popping up out of no where. Unfortunately we couldn't meet with them yet but I am sure we can and will after the Holidays!

Well, have a great Christmas and don't forget why we really celebrate this time of year! The Savior of the world was born and because He was we can all make it back to live with God again!

Merry Christmas and I'll talk to you next week!

Love Always,

Sister Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment