Monday, December 31, 2012

~December 31, 2012~


Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday! This is going to be a short one but there are of course some great miracles. Our investigator Jennifer has now come to church three times and absolutely wants to get baptized. I won't get to see her baptized but I have been blessed enough to see her have a mighty change of heart.

She loves the church so much and the last lesson we had she was showing us all the Temples she had found on the computer and which ones were her favorite. I will send pictures soon! The miracle is that she, Jennifer, is holding on to the gospel even though her family is not supportive. I know that she was ready the day that we knocked on her door and I feel blessed to have been a part of her change. I will head back to Temple Square on Wednesday!  I love you all and hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Love Always,

Sister Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment